At Floating Kayaks, we are passionate about education and hard work. We are aware that many students around us want to pursue their education, but they are unable to afford the expense, so we at Floating Kayaks are offering a $2000 scholarship to deserving students.
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses in the form of fee compensation.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How Digital Marketing Has Changed After Covid 19”.
- You must submit your essay on or before June 15th, 2021.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on December 30th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
Check out :